Lien rep board (California)

Post your remarks to WorkCompCentral's editors on stories, content, comments, etc.

Lien rep board (California)

Postby rider001 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 pm

David-
I had and idea! The stars must be aligned or something.
Anyways I thinkit might be a good resource if there was a board where lien claiments could find last minute lien reps. Maybe like a calender with the lien reps or organization name the boards they were planning to be at that day. I know a lot of lien reps who do special apearances for last minute hearings but if they have no one at that board or if it is a small $ amount and to far out of the way its a no go. Then lien claimants are left trying to track someone down. I dont know maybe it could generate some well deserve revenue for all parties invovled.
rider001

Re: Lien rep board (California)

Postby davidd on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Good idea rider - I'll put it in the feature request for development hopefully sometime in the near future.
davidd
Site Admin

Postby cls1077 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:32 am

I'm in. I'm always in Santa Ana There are lots of lien claimants that do not have repesentation.

Hope this is something we can get going.
cls1077

Postby davidd on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am

In the meantime, why don't you guys just post to the Lien section of these forums and also the Classified section - both needs and availability? Not as automated or pretty, but the point is communication. Give it a shot? Hopefully it picks up.
davidd
Site Admin

Postby rider001 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 am

I'm a n house rep. and rarely have to attend because most of my stuff gets resolve prior to conference. I would however post when i did attend but i would primary use it for out of town cases i havent been albe to resolve.
rider001

Return to Letters to the Editor