Payment/reimbursement for Computer (California)

This forum is dedicated to claims adjusters and the peculiar issues confronting claims professionals.

Payment/reimbursement for Computer (California)

Postby mta2 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:35 am

Does an injured worker have to be enrolled in a school to request reimbursement or payment for a computer? I have an injured worker who has provided a cost breakdown for the computer she will be purchasing for a class that she plans on taking. On page 5 of the Voucher she can check off "A written invoice is attached". This is the first time I have actually had an injured worker request money for the purchase of a computer. Thank you.
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:12 am

Return to Claims Adjusters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest