Show who files a DOR (California) (California)

Discuss EDEX and the new CA WCAB Electronic Adjudication Management System (EAMS) - system technical, regulations, positive comments, constructive criticism - provide feedback to the DWC and EAMS vendors (as they come on line with value added upgrades).

Show who files a DOR (California) (California)

Postby kurious kat on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:28 am

I get a NOH without having already gotten a DOR. This usually happens on a closed file with the DOR filed by a lien claimant. The EAMS activity page notes the DOR was filed. But I have to call to find out who filed the DOR.

It would save time and calls to the call center or WCAB if the information was included in EAMS. :mrgreen:
If I wanted to hear the pitter patter of little feet,
I'd put shoes on my cat.
kurious kat

Re: Show who files a DOR (California) (California)

Postby jonbrissman on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 pm

The information is included in EAMS, it's just not accessible through the public information website. Become an e-filer and you'll have access to all documents filed on cases in which you are a party (if you received the NOH from the WCAB, you're already on the Address Record as a party). Becoming an e-filer will save time and calls to the call center or WCAB.

JCB
jonbrissman

Re: Show who files a DOR (California) (California)

Postby kurious kat on Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:21 am

I know e-filers can see the documents. I am not one. The public EAMS should be able to identify the person or company who files the DOR. And frankly I am not comfortable with the WCAB wanting my Social security number as part of the process to become an e-filer. I'd rather keep calling the WCAB to get the "who filed the DOR" information. :geek:
If I wanted to hear the pitter patter of little feet,
I'd put shoes on my cat.
kurious kat

Return to EDEX/EAMS