Pain Pump Refills (California)

The filing and enforcement of liens (different states refer to these with different terms) to secure payment for services or goods against a workers' compensation award is complex and filled with special rules - this category is for questions and discussion of this special area of work comp law.

Pain Pump Refills (California)

Postby anon2013 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:39 am

What is the proper billing code and reimbursement rates for using J codes in workers compensation? If using J1170, J0735 and J2278 - how do I convert to NDC codes and amounts? Pump size is 40ml.
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 am

Return to Liens

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest