Dr. Daniel Capen (California) (California)

Rant, rave, share expiences, seek comfort - this forum is a general category. If you have a legal or medical question, go to Questions and Advise.

Dr. Daniel Capen (California) (California)

Postby Luckyazkd9 on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 am

Dr. Daniel Capen will no longer be in the Workers Compensation system effective the end of this month. Some loved him and some hated him. I am thankful for all the work he did on me. It wasn't 100% successful but it did improve the quality of my life. I knew this was coming because his waiting room just had one or two people. It used to be standing room only even tho it was two PA"s and Dr. Capen.
Luckyazkd9

Re: Dr. Daniel Capen (California) (California)

Postby injured7825 on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:34 pm

I can't say the same about him, I think I dodged a bullet with him.
injured7825

Re: Dr. Daniel Capen (California) (California) (California) (Cal

Postby 4anewusers on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Luckyazkd9 wrote:Dr. Daniel Capen will no longer be in the Workers Compensation system effective the end of this month. Some loved him and some hated him. I am thankful for all the work he did on me. It wasn't 100% successful but it did improve the quality of my life. I knew this was coming because his waiting room just had one or two people. It used to be standing room only even tho it was two PA"s and Dr. Capen.

Have you read his plea agreement?
Last edited by 4anewusers on Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Patient Advocate for medical device safety and ethics. •Modern medicine offers important benefits, yet it also has the capacity to cause harm;•Those harms arise from three central failings: the overuse, underuse, and misuse of medical services.
4anewusers

Return to General