PD rating (California)

Post your questions here, get professional advise. DO NOT post experiences, rants, raves, diatribe or anything other than a direct legal or medical question. Any deviation from this specific forum category WILL be deleted without further warning.

Re: PD rating (California)

Postby LawAdvocate on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:18 pm

You need to first attempt an informal resolution, requesting a new QME as the prior one was biased in reference to film that you were not the subject of pursuant to the emails. You can do a joint request for a new panel. Then you have the DA agree not to submit that QME report that is biased to any further providers and to send letters to any other providers that this was a mistake and to ignore that report as it was based on false and inaccurate information.
LawAdvocate

Re: PD rating (California)

Postby dolphines on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:01 pm

The pqme said he couldn't do the rating anyway, so we went back to court, and I got another pqme. I objected to the medical record, and to sending it to the PQME. they sent it anyway.

I wrote letter to pqme asking him not to review that report, he issued his report saying he would not review any medical records, until the defense and myself have worked it out.

I typed up the DRP, and plan on filing it with the courts, as soon as I find out if I need to provide the records/evidence I have, with the DRP, or just take it to court with me, when we go?
dolphines

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice