Changing Attorneys (California)

Post your questions here, get professional advise. DO NOT post experiences, rants, raves, diatribe or anything other than a direct legal or medical question. Any deviation from this specific forum category WILL be deleted without further warning.

Changing Attorneys (California)

Postby Luckyazkd9 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:25 am

I am now in the position I must change AA. I have tried every which way to get something going with my case but I feel my AA is just over loaded. I have spoken with a new firm and after reviewing my circumstances they will take on my case if my current AA does not object. From reading this forum over ten years I know there is a specific form I must fill out. Would someone please tell me which form I need and where may I go to download it. After twenty years my case needs closing.
Luckyazkd9

Re: Changing Attorneys (California)

Postby 4anewusers on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Here is a link for dismissal of attorney but I wonder why your new attorney doing this? Best of luck to you.

https://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/Dismissalofattorney.pdf
Patient Advocate for medical device safety and ethics. •Modern medicine offers important benefits, yet it also has the capacity to cause harm;•Those harms arise from three central failings: the overuse, underuse, and misuse of medical services.
4anewusers

Return to Questions and Advice