Sub-Rosa (California) (California)

Post your questions here, get professional advise. DO NOT post experiences, rants, raves, diatribe or anything other than a direct legal or medical question. Any deviation from this specific forum category WILL be deleted without further warning.

Sub-Rosa (California) (California)

Postby Luckyazkd9 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:52 pm

My AME report, the sub-rosa are described. Gym and Pool therapy. Walking my dog on my street. Walking in the park 1/2 mile away from my home. The AME writes"videos tend to hurt the case". "Of course he will say these things are things his Doctor told him to do for rehab and that is certain most likely". Videos were sent to AME, QME, AA and Voc. rehab counselor. I viewed the videos and responded to my AA with an explanation of why, where and medication (heavy duty pain med's)I was under. I have copies of the following:
1. Gym/Pool membership prescription from my PTP.
2 Signed and dated Gym/Pool membership contract.
3. Court order signed by W/C Judge ordering Defense to pay for the membership.
4. PR2 from my PTP telling me to walk daily to strength my legs and core.
5. Copy of my Depo with the Defense where I tell them I walk the dog twice daily. They knew I walked the dog.
6. A copy of the letter my AA had to sent to the Defense demanding payment per the court order.
The Defense knew I was participating in all these activities yet they willfully didn't inform all the parties who were to make a judgement on the extent of my injuries. Opinions were formed without full disclosure. Can I get those opinions throw out based on items 1-6? May I claim entrapment? Is this a Ethics violation? Should I file a complaint with the State Bar? Would the City District Attorney pursue this fraudulent and ethical violation?
I sincerely value your thoughts. I Thank You in advance. Sorry for the long post.

An Industrial Athlete who worked 36 years for a bottled water co. Went 28 years without taking a sick day. Just as any Athlete you work through the pain. It becomes a way of life.
Luckyazkd9

Return to Questions and Advice