(California)

Injured Workers - ask your questions about return to work, the vocational rehabilitation process and options here!

(California)

Postby postscript2 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 pm

How is this panning out for those of you whom are still entitled, technically to V.R.?

My last post on the old forum had to do with being solicited by a VR company regarding the voucher. I didn't get any responses-I was just MAD because they somehow obtained my information, and I'd like to know how and where they got it!

At least they got my address correct, which is more than I can say for my adjuster!

LCS :o
postscript2

Re: (California)

Postby feelin it on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:39 pm

I am supposedly going to recieve this but have never gotten anywhere with it .The whole idea that you are getting calls like that is very worrisome to me I have a hard enough time knowing that just about anyone can view your claim!!
feelin it

Re: (California)

Postby postscript2 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Hi Feelinit:

I know what you mean... the thing that makes me madder than "Maxine" on a "Hallmark" card, is that my medical reports are STILL being sent to my employer, despite numerous complaints.

I assume that they are then passed around the office for amusement and since I was an adjuster, are going from person to person whomever inhereted my files! Certain medical information is "protected" and employers are NOT entitled to medical reports, espcially psyche reports or any issues having to deal with HIV or the like...

Well, hang in there--personally I need a longer rope and a winch...

LCS :(
postscript2

Return to Return to Work & Vocational Rehabilitation