Request replacement panel qme (California)

This category is meant for discussion of technical legal issues in workers' compensation. If you are an injured worker, do not ask questions here. Go to the Injured Workers' forum.

Request replacement panel qme (California)

Postby lacompfun on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:32 pm

If the PQME Doctor fails to issue a timely report within 30 days of exam. No extension requested. Frankly we are about 3 months post exam.

I represent the defense.

On the request sent to medical unit for new panel whom all do we serve?

Applicant ?

the existing PQME ?

Obvious ones to serve:

AA and of course medical unit.
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Request replacement panel qme (California)

Postby LawAdvocate on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:38 am

You serve the Applicant and the prior PQME. The prior PQME because it is notice they will not be paid for their evaluation.
Posts: 1144
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 am

Return to Legal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests