QME Panel Specialty Objection (California)

This category is meant for discussion of technical legal issues in workers' compensation. If you are an injured worker, do not ask questions here. Go to the Injured Workers' forum.

QME Panel Specialty Objection (California)

Postby wcscout on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:32 pm

There's a mechanism to get a replacement based on objection to specialty through the med-unit, is it appropriate to dispute specialty with WCAB prior to going through the med unit?
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Re: QME Panel Specialty Objection (California)

Postby vampireinthenight on Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:43 pm

No, go through the med unit first. Then appeal the med unit to the WCAB.
User avatar
Posts: 1130
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 am

Return to Legal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests