PD Ratings (California) (California)

Post your classified advertising for goods and services and interact with customers. Please note - job ads not permitted in this forum and will be deleted. For job ads, please go to https://ww3.workcompcentral.com/Memberjobs/recentjobs/?status=unp.

PD Ratings (California) (California)

Postby claimsmonkey on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 am

Tired of spending hours trying to rate medical legal reports with complicated issues, that just don't make a lot of sense or seem just plain wrong?
Nothing is more frustrating than finding an AME, QME or PTP report that takes hours to read and can be rated a dozen different ways.

I can help take the exasperation out of rating AMA reports for you!
I will rate your report, note any discrepancies and give general guidance to help you on your way.
My ratings are comparable with what you can expect to see from the DEU, outside rating companies and attorneys.

I am a claims geek. Moreover, I am an AMA Guides geek.
Even if you're comfortable doing ratings, surely you know someone else who could use the help! Or maybe you have that one case that's been giving you nightmares. Either way, pass it along.

Not only that, I will do it for less than the competition.
If you frequently use outside raters, give me a try. I can help lower your bottom line!

3-5 day turnaround: $50
Rush 24 hour turnaround: $75

Spare the headaches and give me a try!
claims.monkey@gmail.com
claimsmonkey

Return to Classifieds