New Booklet: SB-863 Index, 31 pgs., $25.00 (California)

Post your classified advertising for goods and services and interact with customers. Please note - job ads not permitted in this forum and will be deleted. For job ads, please go to https://ww3.workcompcentral.com/Memberjobs/recentjobs/?status=unp.

New Booklet: SB-863 Index, 31 pgs., $25.00 (California)

Postby stewshe on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:15 pm

I have just finished an SB-863 Index. It is currently at the printer. I have tried to itemize all of SB-863, alphabetically by subject so the reader can find the proper section for the topic they are interested in finding.

It is priced at $25. I will put it on eBay once I get it back from the printer so I can include a photo. It will accept PayPal and credit cards. Just run a search on "SB-863 Index" and it should come up in a few days. Meanwhile, you can also send me a check to the address below

When I published the SB-899 Index 8 years ago I recall a complaint that it was "only 29 pages long and I had it priced at $24.50. I explained I had worked 10 hours a day for 2 weeks on the index, reading "mindless drivil" which I detested and said I thought the amount I was asking for my new index was not half of what I thought my incarceration had been worth in creating it!

The fellow who complained about the price bought one. I hope he sees this post! The SB-863 Index is 2 pages longer!

As usual, all prices I quote include sales tax and shipping.

Checks may be sent to:

James T. Stewart
1937 Santa Ana Ave.
Clovis, CA 93611

Stew
James T. Stewart (stewshe@comcast.net)
stewshe

Re: New Booklet: SB-863 Index, 31 pgs., $25.00 (California)

Postby stewshe on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 pm

The [b]SB-863 Index[/b] is now a "Buy it Now" item on e-Bay with photos of the cover and two open-book pages so viewers can scan the entries and format.

I've added photos of pages from the Work Comp Index as well....actually, they are of my laptop's screen. The photos are of pages from the eBook version. One option is a smaller type size which lets you scan 3 pages at a time. You can also increase size so you can only see half a page at a time.

Stew
James T. Stewart (stewshe@comcast.net)
stewshe

Return to Classifieds