New Book by James T. Stewart (California) (California) (Cali

Post your classified advertising for goods and services and interact with customers. Please note - job ads not permitted in this forum and will be deleted. For job ads, please go to https://ww3.workcompcentral.com/Memberjobs/recentjobs/?status=unp.

New Book by James T. Stewart (California) (California) (Cali

Postby stewshe on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:28 am

I have a new book, one not dealing with Workers' Comp! It is science fiction. The title is, "King of a Thousand Suns." If you are interested in more info, my e-mail is now stewshe1@yahoo.com. Send me a note and I'll send you a copy of the front and back cover as well as the preface. (The file is too big to post here.)

I am no longer self-publishing. I have a publisher who arranged the cover for me. It is much better than I could have done.

I began writing the story in 1970 and started and stopped a dozen times. Later I was too busy with my W/C books. I began re-writing it again in 2014 and have "finished it" at least 25 or 30 times.

This book is sometimes funny, sad, sexy and (I hope) always entertaining. It includes three great fight scenes, including a short autobiographical flashback to the 1 month leading up to my 4th birthday when a "big" 2nd grader who lived accross the street beat me up 2 or 3 times a week! It also includes a "cussing contest" which should get a chuckle or two out of everyone.

The book was due to be published today, 6/17/15 but the editor decided it needed more work and so it has been moved to "sometime in August" with the date to be set in the next 2- 3 weeks or so.

I look forward to hearing from you!

James T. (Stew) Stewart
James T. Stewart (stewshe@comcast.net)
stewshe

Re: New Book by James T. Stewart (California) (California) (Cali

Postby stewshe on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:14 pm

My correct e-mail address is stewshe1@yahoo.com, not the old Comcast account. That was deactivated over 2 years ago.

Stew
James T. Stewart (stewshe@comcast.net)
stewshe

Return to Classifieds