AME/QME Selection in Central Valley (California)

Post questions about QMEs/IMEs/AMEs here (many people ask about unfamiliar physicians - this sub-forum will keep these questions consolidated).

AME/QME Selection in Central Valley (California)

Postby gerrybowman on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:04 am

Greetings to All,

I am trying to find a AMEs for a particularly tricky case. It is venued in Fresno and my client lives in the Fresno/Hanford area. My client is not able to travel out of the area very well due to his injuries so I would like to keep the evaluations as local as possible. I am seeking doctors in a few specialties. Any comments or recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

In particular I am seeking AMEs in these specialties. Doctors from the listed practice groups have been proposed:
Orthopedics - Sierra Pacific Ortho doctors?
Cardiology - Mid Valley Cardiology?
Neurology - St. Agnes Med Center?
Psychology - Bar Psychology Group?

Again, any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any replies.
gerrybowman

Re: AME/QME Selection in Central Valley (California)

Postby mk61347 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:24 am

I perform AME/QME in Fresno or Visalia for psychology. I try to be fair. My name is Michael Kesselman phd. The psychologist at BAR is Richard Blak. He performed employment screening and treatment for fresno police department. Generally he was perceived as fair by both the police department and the police union.However, I am not sure he is a QME as he calls me when he has questions about Workers cc0mp. Good luck. Other psychologists that are QME's that I think are fair are Bob Richardson or Garreth Houghton.
For a psychiatrist Howard Terrell is used locally
mk61347

Return to QME/IME/AME