QME request a non mpn Specialist (California) (California)

Post questions about QMEs/IMEs/AMEs here (many people ask about unfamiliar physicians - this sub-forum will keep these questions consolidated).

QME request a non mpn Specialist (California) (California)

Postby michaelb on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 am

I was asked this question by a fellow QME. He in an area with very few specialists and would like to refer to a specialist not in the Employer's MPN.
What does the labor code say about this as it is not treatment?
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Return to QME/IME/AME

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest